1992 – 1994 Orange Coast College Costa Mesa, Ca.
* Computer Graphics, Art, Animation, General
1992 UCI Art exhibit displaying four multimedium art pieces
2000 Macromedia Flash Conference San Francisco, Ca.
* Attended three day conference held by Macromedia for Flash designers
3/2000 – Current Enigma Digital / Clear Channel Internet Group Los Angeles, Ca.
Creative Services / Flash Designer
* Illustrator / Animator – Macromedia Flash movie designer for internet-based radio stations, online promotions
11/1998 – 3/2000 Streamcasters Carson, Ca.
User Interface Design / Flash Designer
Illustrator, Web Designer, Media Kits
8/1998 – 10/1998 Gem Graphics / Lucas Films
T Shirt Design
* Designed and separated silk screen graphics for Star Wars: Episode I; Scooby Doo; Banzi
2/1994 – Current Self Employed. Graphic Design Long Beach, CA.
Freelance / Contract Graphic Design
* Designed custom graphics for clients — print advertisements; concert flyers; music album covers; logos; media kits
Additional Professional Activities:
Includes a wide variety of special graphic design projects for internet and multi-media. Some of my current magazine advertisements include: The Source; XXXL; Elements; Winter Music Conference and SP magazine.
My Freelance clients range from a wide variety of genres: Image Comics’ 9 Rings Of Wu Tang; Split USA; Oakley; Beat Junkies; DuVernay Public Relations Inc.; MTV; Afterlife Recordz; Reprise Records; Morpheus Records (London) and Rawkus Records; Nomad Player (MP3 Player); Alien Restriction for Play station; Olive -International Recording Artist; Mad Lion-International Recording Artist; AC/DC -International Recording Artist, Deftones -International Recording Artist, Ozzy Fest -National Concert; Knac.com; Grooveradio.com; DC101.com; Acaza.com; Luxuriamusic.com;
References Available Upon Request: